This guide will show you how to enable international call privileges for a user, and how to make international calls.
Enable International Calls
From the myCloudPBX homepage, click 'Offices & Users'.
Click on the extension you wish to modify.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page, to the 'Security and Other Features' section.
Here you can see the currently enabled call types.
- Local: local calls only (based on office location)
- National: Australia wide calls
- Mobile: Australian based mobile numbers
- International (Top 20 Destinations): (+1) USA/Canada, (+30) Greece , (+31) Netherlands, (+33) France (+353) Republic of Ireland, (+358) Finland, (+39) Italy, (+44) United Kingdom (+46) Sweden, (+49) Germany, (+60) Malaysia, (+64) New Zealand, (+65) Singapore (+66) Thailand, (+81) Japan, (+82) South Korea, (+852) Hong Kong, (+86) China, (+91) India
- International Other: All other supported international numbers.
- Premium: 19xx premium service numbers
- Other: 13, 1300 & 1800 numbers
Enable the required call types.
When you have finished making changes you need to scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Save & Close'.
This will save the changes, however you will also need to apply these changes to put them into affect immediately.
Finally, you will need to click 'Apply Changes'.
Once the changes have finished applying (The yellow bar will be gone) your changes are now live.
Making International Calls
Once you have ensured you have the correct call priviledges you can make international calls by dialling 0011 followed by the country code, followed by the phone number.
EG: To dial a New Zealand number, dial 0011 followed by the New Zealand country code 64, followed by the phone number.